Saturday, August 30, 2008

天国之树 Tree of Heaven


I finished this Korean Drama in two days.

It is super duper ultra very extremely TOUCHING!

I cried so much for this drama! And somewhere in the middle, there was this episode which was really funny. So I laughed and cried like mad.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are four reasons for doing that.

(1) He needs company because he just broke up with her.
(2) He is merely looking for a substitute, someone who is like her.
(3) He does not want her to think that she is a substitute of her.
(4) He is just too scared to step into another relationship.

What is exactly the cause for that? O.o
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Actually I realised the happiness I had the day before yesterday was really short.

It did made me disappointed. Once again. But I guess that's just life.

There is no such thing as "They lived happily ever after".

No comments: